Thursday, March 15, 2007

How to talk bS part I

Alo

In past years I've realized that talking in some cases is a waste of time, money and effort. That is why I usually just listen to the people and only sometimes speak. But once in a while there comes a time I have to speak and that time is for me considered the best time to use my "bull-shit" or the "non-informative" talk (thats how I call it personally).
It would be good for the people who've never done talked in that way, to
listen somebody who has loads of experience in it. Luckily for me I had one of the best teacher, a pupil of non-informative talk can have. In the beginning you might be in doubt whether the person is telling the truth or not, but don't be fooled.It's a lie, and since a good "bull-shit" talker can spot a victim from miles away there are more lies to come.
So your probably wondering how can I learn to talk rubbish? Well first you must pick your “opponent”, you should start with somebody who wants to listen to you (don't pick experiance "bs" talker. When you find such a person, start conversation with him and gradually implement some stupid comments in it. A stupid comment might be, (one of my favorites) “Theres only one thing easier than barking”. If the opposite side realizes you’ve made such a comment, than you’ve made a mistake and you’ll have to start over….

TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kure, najlaži je lajat :D

LP,M.