Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Obsessions


Hello
It's been quite a long time since I last wrote for this so called blog. But today is a new day and I've decided it's a perfect one for a new post.

I'd like to start by saying I was always impressed by the amount of unimportant facts regarding "celebrities" "ordinary" people can consume in a shot period of time. I never did understand why do we need to know how Beyoncé dreams about acting in a Clint Eastwood movie or how did Jared Leto broke his nose. I'm sorry to disappoint all the gossip loving fans around the world, but I frankly don't get how that will in anyway make you feel better or let alone improve your life. Like you don't have enough problems in the life you need to read other peoples problems so you can do what?
But if lets say for a moment understand I can understand people who are reading this text, I surely can't understand people who found them and wrote them. How low must you fall in your life to stalk another life being where ever he goes and then talk about the thing he did or did not during his day. Where does that end? Or does it even end?
The only thing I can say people have evolved into a weird yet not normal subject, that are more interested in people that they barely know.

No comments: