Thursday, June 07, 2007

I is still O.K.;)


Hello boys, girls and others
It's been a long time since I last wrote, but unfortunately do to lack of time I was unable to meet your demand for my posts. This post is no different, it is not a continuation of the "balitc trip" story it is only a reminder that I still can write, but I like to keep people in suspense as well;)
SO this time you'll just have to satisfy yourselves with one picture taken in Riga. (picture might not show the genuine beauties of city itself, but that doesn't make it less captivating;)

Please let me know what you want me to write next time, so I won't make another stupid post as this one;)

lp

Kure

P.S.: People who were asking me for my autograph this month, I'm have to inform you that from tomorrow on I will keep my autograph pen with me all the time, should you feel the need to posses "a part of my writing" on your wall;)

No comments: