Sunday, April 29, 2007

Short yet simple

SO here we are. In RIGA:) This post will be quite short since I dont have much time or energy to write anything more. We have been traveling for 16 hours (thanks to our good old Mrs. Garmin) and ended up in Vilnius (which I probably still cant spell right). There we meet our good host "the one and definetly the only best one" Asta or as some call her Asta Maniana:). After few short sightseeing of the "Kathedra" we went to have our first few Lithuanian beers. The beers capt comming and comming and there was not much for us to do than to drink them all. Well I wont get into details, but after roughly 25 beers there wasnt any sign of exsation. Since we hadto much energy we continued at Astas apartment. And thats about it of the part I can tell you:) (just for the record, its not all we did and trust me some of you dont want to know the hole story). When we wake up early in the morning we went to pick up the rest of the Slovenian "gang" at Kaunas. The rest will have to wait till next time, enjoy.
There are many of pictures, which I'll post later since the current technology does not alow me that:) Enjoy.

Lp

Kure for Riga
btw: there are some mistakes in the post, but what can I say spell checks are for "pussies":)

2 comments:

Jure Vrscaj said...

Yo Kure, nice post.. I was looking for more info about Riga, and then noticed the links on the side. Very helpful. :)

Jano said...

Kure..I bet your blog cant handle.. everything that happend to us on this trip! But let it rip!