Monday, May 07, 2007

We're back


Early today at around 2 o'clock (Slovenian time) our journey across East Europe and Scandinavia ended. 4 of a Slovenian "gang" already came home on Thursday, but the rest had to make a few stops along the way, thus the trip had to be prolonged for a few days. Initially we though we'll travel across Austria, Slovakia, Poland to Baltic countries and back, but as faith would have it we didn't stop there.
We added few countries to our "belt", such as Czech, Sweden, Denmark and Germany. So overall we've traveled across 11 countries in 12 days, impressive isn't it;) All thou we've only travel across most of them we did see the important cities we wanted to see in other words : Vilnius, Kaunas, Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm and of course good old Copenhagen.
I've decided that my previous post was good enough for my blog, thus I plan to describe all this cities and thing that happened during this trip in details in few post to come, when I get all the material (pictures and videos) that can bring a third dimension to my writing. Until then I can give you few photos of the whole gang with Baltic Tenderness at its best. From right to left: Miha, Me, Matej, Nejc, Asta, Janvit and Meeli (bottom), Blaž, Cero, Pero and a couple who just happen to be there and apparently likes to take pictures;)

No comments: