Friday, March 21, 2008

Future trips already in the planning process

Hello

As some of you might know, we like to travel and this year we decided it is time to travel "for real". Me, Miha, Pero and Mellita (check previous posts, should you not know the mention subjects;) are going to meet in London for 1st of May holidays;) So party there is garantied for sure, if you want all are more then welcome to join us. This trip is somewhat a excercise trip for the the big one in July. We - again me and Miha + Zor and Katja (both more or less mention in previous posts;) are going to US and A. Jup Miami bi****;) Well actually first NY, then down to Phily, DC, Florida and then back to Chicago, Toronto and Boston. I just can hardly wait;) You'll probably get some feedback from this trips as we go along, but as you know me something might come "inbetween" and nothing will be written about this subjets;) But what can you do, this is still good old (accoring to survey - drunk lazy Kure;) I've posted some of my pictures from old trips and some of locations that will probably be on our "need to visit" list.

Till next time have fun

Kure

P.S.: Meeli I can smell the victory;)

Me looking at the my travel options;)
Jano, Pero and I in CPH (one of the first days)

Dancing near the clifs in Denmark

Miami;) (source: http://www.flavorleague.com/showrooms/images/miami.jpg)

Miami club;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heyheyheeeey Kurrrre!!! The trip's gonna be awesome :)))