Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New look, new ideas - IN SHORT - new and improved blog

Dear readers or should I say reader of my blog;)

It's been a while since I've posted any interesting information on my blog so I've decided to make some changes. The first one is the new look, which is still experimental since I disapprove the picture of the car (the first thing I'll probably change in the future). I hope I'll finally make something out of my writing maybe I'll even post a post every few days. I can't promise you anything since well promising and delivering are 2 different words and acts when it comes to my blog activities. Like I sad I this short (few f... months) much has happened, I've traveled a bit, I've done few stupid things and I've even shaved face hair;) I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. I'll try to remember few trips and discribe them to you, especially the one to Brussels, Belgrade and to Trnowo (for those who don't know this place -it's a hardcore suburbs of Ljubljana;) Ok this is it, I'll even ad some pictures, videos, maybe even some of my songs (not really, but what every makes you come back here will do;) What else? O yeah don't be shy, write something so I get some encouragement or ideas for new posts. (I except donation in €, $ or any major liquid currency;)

Have fun and till next time
Yours Kure

Some old pictures

You can see yours trully with wird hair cut;) (picture from last trip in high school in 2003)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha funny picture!!! nice to hear from you again!!

Jano said...

Kure is back.. I hope for good:)